It’s our eighth episode of Overserved and our first holiday. In this spooky special, our editor did some quick fine-tuning, added some ghostly sound effects, and voila! We have a belated Halloween gift to you. In this segment:
- We’re an average of two stiff gin martinis in, thanks to Carnet.
- We lose our sh*t as Danny busts out a surprise that derailed the conversation for about five minutes, with nude photos of an A-list celebrity circa 1997.
- We find out who has a ghost in their apartment, and who finds that terrifying.
- We realize how hard it is to say “quality over quantity,” a true tongue-twister.
- We go back to the scariest of scary movies according to our teenage selves.
Listen up, and stay tuned for many more episodes — and drinks — coming soon!